Activated alarm in IPC and BCM, doesn't work in real

New Ford cosmic car

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
dragunov

Activated alarm in IPC and BCM, doesn't work in real

Сообщение dragunov »

Had a Vignale here and activated perimeter alarm in BCM and IPC, so after altering the code with UCDS, I put the window down, closed the door with the key (double lock) and the key not in range of the car, opened the car from the inside by the window, no info appeared on screen to tell alarm was active and no sound was heard aswell!!!

How can this work?

Thanks!
Ford Focus II Trend++ 1600 TDCi 109HP+; Aquarius Blue; Year built: April 2005; RIP: June 2016;

Ford Mondeo V Titanium 2.0TDCi 150HP+; Panther Black; First Edition Pack; Year built: February 2015;

janel

Re: Activated alarm in IPC and BCM, doesn't work in real

Сообщение janel »

Hi,
Did you also installed the interior motion sensors? Do you have any errors in BCM?

dragunov

Сообщение dragunov »

Person sent me a message to tell me it works now.

U don't need to install the interior sensors ;)
Ford Focus II Trend++ 1600 TDCi 109HP+; Aquarius Blue; Year built: April 2005; RIP: June 2016;

Ford Mondeo V Titanium 2.0TDCi 150HP+; Panther Black; First Edition Pack; Year built: February 2015;

dragunov

Сообщение dragunov »

https://wiki.ucdsys.ru/lib/exe/detail.p ... _bcm_1.png

The only thing not working is PA TrailerConnect, several friends tried to activate this, but this option doesn't work, is there a way? Activation in other modules?

And another question. What's PA MaxActivation?

Thanks!

Ответить